Free to enterand open to photographers of all levels, WAM’s annual Kiss My Cameracompetition returns to celebrate the valuable work of music photographers across WA and shine a light on the incredible music moments captured over the last year.
Categories recognising Best Portrait/Press Shot of a WA Actand Best Live Photograph of a WA Actare back again. Plus, to provide opportunities for local photographers shooting larger scale music events, a new category has been added this year recognisingBest Live Photograph of a Touring Act(any national/international act, as long as it’s shot in WA).
Shortlisted shots will again be on show for tens of thousands to enjoy, with the exhibition running on both the Perth Cultural Centre Screen and the Northbridge Piazza Screen, thanks to the Perth Cultural Centreand the City of Perth.
Aside from scoring heaps of valuable exposure, category winners will also take home a generous prize pack, thanks to our fantastic Kiss My Camera sponsors, including:
- A feature in scenestrmagazine
- 1hr consultation with Sorrento Strategic Musicfor tax advice particularly relevant to photographers
- 8 hrs studio time at Huzzard Studios
- Sensor cleaning at Hartlands Camera Repairs
- 1 standard membership with PICA Art Addicts(1 year)
- 1 membership with Perth Centre for Photography(3 years)
- $100 to spend at Leederville Camera House
- 1 individual membership with WAM(1 year)
- 1 double pass for WAMCon2018
- 1 media pass for all WAMFest2018 events
- Plus, more to be announced!
Entries will be judged by an industry panel consisting of long-standing Perth music photographers Duncan Barnesand Chris O’Halloran, and renowned music journalist Bob Gordon.
Kiss My Camera closes 5pm Wednesday 12 September 2018. Enter now at the link below.
Enter online here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KissMyCamera-2018
For quotes, interviews, images and other media requests:
Claire LoganWAM Communications Officer e:email@example.com